Our goal is to make sure that everyone benefits from this course and material. Our satisfaction guarantee policy means we will do everything possible to ensure you have a good experience with this program and material.
As for the refund policy, we will issue a refund if you are not happy with one of our courses. The following criteria apply to course material refunds.
Refunds will not be given for the live trading groups:
Live trade group access can be cancelled at any time, there is no contact or required length but no refunds will be given for memberships in the Premium Live Group or Scanner Group.
By ordering any live trading group subscription on www.daytradersfx.com or a www.dtfx.co website you confirm that you have read and accepted our Terms and you authorize DayTraders FX to automatically charge your bank card or PayPal account according to the billing period manually selected by you.
1. There are no refunds for monthly or annual plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the payment has gone through.
2. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund.
3. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months/years of service, or refunds for months/years unused with an open user account.
4. If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
5. All live trade group billing is recurring (this does not apply to educational courses which are one time payments), which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription.
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your subscription
. An email request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to cancel a subscription at least one day before the renewal period.
Refunds can be issued to those who purchase the educational courses- Scanner trade course or 15 Minute trade course.
1. Refunds will not be issued sooner than 30 days from time of purchase
2. The customer must provide evidence that the course was followed and that profitable trades were unable to be produced. This will be done through sharing screen shots of account history/trades taken following the guideline of this course.
3. Customer must also provide proof that they were able to successfully install and use the software provided in the course.
Once the above steps are fulfilled, if a refunded is requested it will be issued within 5-7 days after the initial 30 day waiting period.